Sr. Financial Analyst 00465R
|Location:||East Bridgewater, MA|
|Benefits:||Medical, Dental, 401k, PTO & more|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Location:||Business Office-E. Bridgewater|
|Description:||Compass Medical is a physician owned & directed healthcare company and is affiliated with Steward Healthcare Systems.|
Compass Medical is a fully integrated healthcare provider that offers high quality healthcare solutions from several locations south of Boston, Massachusetts. We offer Primary Care, Walk-In Urgent Care, some Specialty Care - including Cardiovascular, Radiology & Imaging, Medical Laboratory, and more.
Location: East Bridgewater Business Office
Schedule: Monday to Friday
|Duties:||Working in a dynamic and challenging environment, the Senior Financial Analyst performs the following functions:|
• Responsible for designing and generating various Compass Medical reports and financial analytics that focus on provider productivity, medical costs, profitability and trends. Based on detailed analytics, creates actionable information that results in identifying trends and opportunities for improvement in provider performance. Must demonstrate ability to translate complicated and technical analytics into concise and easily understood recommendations.
• Participate in administration of physician compensation, including contract administration, compensation calculations and payroll related compensation administration.
• Develop and maintain reports and databases related to monthly payment of physician compensation.
• Support the financial modeling needs of Compass Medical senior management, including new business opportunities, provider compensation and financial/operational improvements.
• Support the improvement/automation of financial report design.
• Participate in the development and analysis of annual operating, capital budgets and long range planning.
• Interpret financial statements, budget variances and data from accounting/financial systems.
• Complete ad hoc analytics on an as needed basis.
|Qualifications:||Duties require broad knowledge of, and the ability to use the fundamental concepts, practices and procedures of financial/data analysis typically acquired through:|
• Bachelors in Business Administration, Finance, Health Services or equivalent.
• 3-5 years business experience, preferably in the health care industry with a focus on professional billing and physician compensation including an understanding of CPT codes, work RVUs and billing systems and processes.
• General knowledge of Crystal Reports.
• Proficient PC skill, including use of Microsoft Office products (Excel, Access, Powerpoint) and use of data manipulation tools.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Skilled at finding and combining information from a wide variety of sources.
• Ability to analyze problems and interpret information.
Please apply on-line.
Please no telephone calls.
Please no faxing, mailing or hand-delivering resumes.
ALL RECRUITMENT IS PERFORMED THROUGH THE BUSINESS OFFICE IN EAST BRIDGEWATER.
362 North Bedford Street
East Bridgewater, MA 02333
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.