Nurse Practitioner - Adult 00404R
|Benefits:||Medical, Dental, Profit Sharing, ETC|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||We would consider an experienced Physician Assistant or Adult Nurse Practitioner for this role.|
Compass Medical is a physician owned and directed integrated healthcare provider that offers high quality healthcare solutions from several locations south of Boston, Massachusetts. Compass Medical is affiliated with Steward Healthcare and offers outstanding patient care and technology within Primary Care, Urgent Care and Ancillary Care. We offer on-site Radiology/Imaging and medical lab.
This position is within our very busy Taunton facility.
Hours: 36 scheduled patient hours per week average
• Mondays: 10 AM to 6 PM
• Tuesdays: 11:30 AM to 5:30 PM
• Wednesdays: 8 AM to 4:30 PM
• Thursdays: 9 AM to 5 PM
• Fridays: 8 AM to 4:30 PM
|Duties:||• Patient care in a very busy internal medicine group. Seeing patients for CPE, chronic illness, such as diabetes,etc... |
• Available for Same day sick visits for the practice.
• Patient ranges from 16 years of age and up.
An applicant with the following experience with the following chronic conditions would be ideal:
|Qualifications:||• Valid MASS Nurse Practitioner License|
• Board Certified ANCC - Adult Nurse Practitioner
• Ability to communicate professionally with patients
• Flexible work schedule
• Able to multi task within a busy office
• current or very recent experience as an Adult Nurse Practitioner within a primary care or an acute care setting
PLEASE APPLY FOR CONSIDERATION.
Please, do not contact the Taunton facility. This is a clinical facility. All recruitment is conducted through the Business Office in East Bridgewater.
362 North Bedford Street
East Bridgewater, MA 02333
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.